BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

NOW I'VE GONE AND DONE IT ...

Maybe my resolution for the new year was do or meet something blog-worthy every week. Thank you to Becca, Aaron, and Adelyn for the help in starting this project off right. And to keep things moving ... this dog person finally got herself a puppy. He has decided his name is Cooper. Yes - it is a city in Texas to keep with that Baria tradition ... and one of my coolest aunts last name. He's not the Rhodesian Ridgeback that I'm longing for but he won't need the yard I don't have ... being a Shih-Tzu/Yorkie mix. Next up ... my Ridgeback. Here's the little cutie now. My amazing roommate, Sidse, who loves to help me play. Next on her list, getting her puppy ... yeah! The first night is scary but I think he's doing fine

Too much excitement ... he almost all fits in Sidse's hand
He was even more exhausted after his bath.

2 comments:

RR said...

Jen I want one and I'm not a dog person. Where did you find the most adorable thing?? I must come over asap and see cooper. What was wrong with Waco or San Antonio

The Shelton's said...

Jennifer Baria. This is your long lost favorite friend Traci Gwen!! How are you? I found your blog off of Rachel's and now I will stalk you and bug you about new posts because I love to blog!! You look amazing and so happy!! Maybe we could trade emails so we can keep in touch without the whole world to see!! Check out my blog at thesheltonseven.blogspot.com or my email at tracigwen7@aol.com. And tell Sidse hi for me too!!