BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BETTER AND BETTER

Shocking ... but I''m writing again. Or really just uploading some pictures that I thought everyone would enjoy. You might understand why I was missing my camera with all this cuteness to document. She started out asleep ... and slept and slept and slept and ... Sweet ... Jadyn just needed a little adjustment time and maybe some food. I laugh for everytime I see this one ... "I'll get you, my pretty" just keeps running through my head! Jadyn was sooo hoping that the baby would be 'chocolate' like her. What do ya say? Adelyn is very close! This baby sure can sleep ... a precious moment. This has got to be my favorite picture. Nothing sweeter than my papa surrounded by all the loveliness. The baby is awake. She goes from 0 to alert in .2 of a second. I like to think that she's asking herself what is going on with her uncle's hair. Like I said ... alert! I think she got tired of all the flashes. And now I know she did. Just a little piece of heaven.

3 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

oh my goodness Benjamin and Michelle look so grown up..and that little baby is beautiful!!

Becca said...

What priceless photos. You know I'm going to have to have them!!!!! Can you put them on your picasa pretty please?!?!

Mom said...

And also upload them to my computer at home? I want the one of your dad and the baby and Jadyn...and was also just wondering why there are none of me????