BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

THE BABY IS HERE! THE BABY IS HERE!

I know that two posts ... in a row ... will probably cause most of you to go into shock but THE BABY IS HERE. Today we welcomed Adelyn Mei Anderson into the world at 8 lbs 14 ozs and 20 inches. Here are a few pictures to get you through the rough spots until you can meet this gorgeous new member of my family. She's got great eye contact

With Gma ... after the exhausting ordeal.
Look at all that fuzz ...
Jadyn's not quite sure how to take this new addition. Just to show that some approched this birth with a bit of ... "What?!?"
.
Congratulations to the new parents, Becca and Aaron, on their beautiful little girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn! Sweet pics! I'd say you have the best shots of her by herself so far. Hopefully Jaydn warms up to the little papoose. I think yesterday was a shock to her system.

I just wrote a post and linked your site with it so I hope you don't mind!

Hope all's well!

Aaron

Amy Pennington said...

Oh congrats to Becca and fam!! I love Adelyn's name. Gorgeous!!!!
Jadyn cracks me up in those pics!! thanks for sharing!