BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

YA GOT ME!

They got me ... Mom and Dad with their speedy typing fingers. They warned me that they would beat me in putting up another post ... what kind of weird followthrough is that. While they were toiling away in Alaska (aren't they super cute):

The rest of us were enjoying the beautiful 90 degree weather for our 4th of July celebration ... which, in hindsight, consisted of a lot of picnics.
Cooper is one hot dog :-)
We went to Tumwater Falls Park thinking Kathryn could join us from her 148 hour working weekend ... but she didn't get too. As a side note, her fireworks were they best ever. They had plenty of my favorites including the gold sparkly waterfalls and my new love, the gold sparkly shooting stars ... I'm recognizing a pattern here. Well, for those of you who know me, it shouldn't be a shocker that I love sparkles (for those that share this love,here's a great website: http://www.sparklesforever.com/).
I made Michelle stand in front ... and sometimes, actually in the waterfalls.
She is such a 'betty'. Anyone?
I moved on to the niece that couldn't get away (insert evil laugh here ... mhahaha). Jadyn wanted to wear one of my hats and she soon was helping me use this prop with Adelyn.
Favorite. However, there are plenty more.
Check out those 'haunting wolf-like eyes'.
Kept thinking that the camera was hers.
Jadyn allowed only one picture of her smiling.
Most turned out like this one!
I'm hoping to get back ... ah, start ... with the weekly updates. If I can't get Cooper stalking and pouncing on video, I've got something else planned. Have a fantastic week!

5 comments:

Mom said...

You would choose the picture of us sleeping on the train! You're just jealous that we beat you blogging.

Becca said...

Your niece is just too adorable!! Oh, and Michelle...definitely a Betty (totally Clueless...do I get a prize for that??). Love it love it love it.

Kathryn said...

Wait...everyone updated their blogs...wowzers...how far behind am I? Thing is I can't get Jadyn to smile in any of her pictures...lol. I will say that while mom and dad posted, there post was very short in comparison to this feast!

RR said...

Hi jen..when are we going to have a picnic. Olivia wants to make the 2009 blog

The Shelton's said...

Wow, your family is so beautiful!! Those eyes!! Hey, we are headed back to that area for a bit because Todd lost his job. Maybe we can actually get together and catch up!!